- I am currently pursuing my Ph.D. in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the University or Rochester, where I am fortunate to have Prof. Zhiyao Duan as my advisor.
- My research interests are centered around audio processing. I have worked on speaker recognition, music source separation, text-to-speech, voice conversion, sound event detection, etc. Now I am particularly interested in using deep generative models for various audio tasks. I also have some experiences in the field of music information retrieval.
- Prior to joining the AIR lab at the University of Rochester, I earned my Master’s degree in Acoustics from the Physics department at Nanjing University. During my Master’s, I focused on computational acoustics, room acoustics, loudspeaker array processing, and signal processing.
- I received my Bachelor’s degree in Physics from Kuang Yaming Honors School at Nanjing University.
- In my free time, I enjoy playing the guitar, particularly the electric guitar.